In this position, you will be responsible for a wide variety of activities to support all departments in the company. The ideal candidate must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment while following all safety precautions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform duties as assigned per department, including cutting and handling fiberglass insulation.
- Maintain grounds, including snow and yard upkeep, trimming, edging, mowing the lawn, collecting trash, etc.
- Complete regular maintenance tasks, such as replacing light bulbs, cleaning machines, repairing broken parts, damage to walls, etc.
- Collaborate with all team members.
- Drive company truck for errands.
- Operate angle grinders to prepare/clean parts.
- Maintain and operate equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift – 1 Year sit-down propane.
- Must read, write, and speak English proficiently.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools.
- Valid Nebraska driver’s license.
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and the willingness to use protective clothing and/or equipment (face-shield, gloves, etc.).
- Deftness and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- General passion for creative problem-solving.
This is a working manufacturing and production facility. As such this is a hot, dusty, loud area, and there are always moving parts. Caution and attention to your surroundings need to always be at the forefront of your mind as safety always starts with you.
Less than 5% per year.
Attention to Detail
Must possess resourcefulness, initiative, and the skill to function in a fast-paced environment; attention to detail in goal/task accomplishment with minimal supervision; professionalism, and the ability to interact effectively with others.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The above statements are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the job requirements. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job. inExhaust reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.