The Sales Project Coordinator will build and foster relationships with new and current customers and dealers through account management, networking, and product presentations. They will collaborate with various leaders/departments within the organization to improve the operational efficiency of sales cycles, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and feel comfortable working in our team-centric environment.
This candidate will also manage and oversee a team of project/sale representatives to ensure accurate execution by communicating customer/company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to the team. In addition, the Sales Manager will execute market initiatives on emerging trends that allow our company to grow at its core, and into the future as the markets change.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management, recruitment, objective setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives; transform initial rough product designs using SolidWorks or computer-aided design (CAD) into working documents; develop 3D models by analyzing prototypes and 2D drawings.
- Create drawings and models from written and verbal specifications obtained from quoting/sales department, Project Engineer, and others.
- Monitor daily workflow, assignments, and time on station needs.
- Coach and motivate the team by providing training, support, and tools to achieve goals.
- Ensure implementation of ongoing training programs regarding our products to team members.
- Supervise communications with customers, including telephone and written inquiries, orders, and customer issues.
- Work closely with the Sales department, Purchasing, Logistics, Designers, Fabricators, and Engineers to ensure coordination design effort is maintained.
- Assist in developing freight quotes for repeat and new clients.
- Maintain records on inquiries and customer leads and provide feedback to management on significant findings.
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines.
- Create and/or maintain policy and procedure that allows for continued improvements to staff and customers.
- Develop SOP to increase company NET margins while growing market share.
- Communicate process or system change upgrades to keep the company fresh in the market.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study preferred.
- Five years of experience in a related field with at least three years of customer service experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strongly preferred experience in the field of metalworking and fabrication.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 certification requirements.
- Have a high degree of working knowledge of computers, CAD software, SolidWorks, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills and commitment to follow-through.
- Ability to function cooperatively in a team-based, lean enterprise cultural environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Must have well-proven math skills with a working knowledge of trigonometry. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
- Must be capable of learning new software/methods to maximize productivity.
This is a working manufacturing and production facility. As such this is a hot, dusty, loud area, and there are always moving parts. Caution and attention to your surroundings need to always be at the forefront of your mind as safety starts with you.
Less than 20% per year.
Attention to Detail
Must possess resourcefulness, initiative, and skill to function in a fast-paced environment; attention to detail in goal/task accomplishment with minimal supervision; professionalism, and the ability to interact effectively with others.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities are required for this job, others include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth of perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The above statements are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the job requirements. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job. inExhaust reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.