Click an image below to view the category.
Exhaust Silencer (muffler), Cylindrical Series, Residential Grade 900R, with ANSI Pattern flanges.
Engineered for applications where ambient noise levels are moderate. Good for use stationary, mobile, and marine power units.
All 900R disk silencers feature all-welded heavy-duty carbon steel construction*. Leak testing available upon request.
*Stainless steel also available. Consult factory for price and availability.
A = Outlet, B = Diameter, OAL = Overall Length
Style 1 – End In/End Out
Style 2 – Side In/End Out
Style 3 – Side In/Side Out
- Engineered for applications where ambient noise levels are moderate.
- Good for use stationary, mobile, and marine power units.
- May be installed in any position.
- Typical Attenuation: 19 to 25 dBA
- High heat black finish.
- Fully-welded, heavy-duty carbon steel.
- Standard Connections: 125/150# ANSI Pattern flanged inlet and outlet. Side inlet, end outlet. (Style 2)
- Options: Flanged connections can be replaced with ID cuff, OD tube, NPT, etc. *
- Leak testing – per request, fee applicable
- Stainless steel *